1.The Service reserves the right to suspend financial transactions in cases where the AML verification of the transaction sent by the client shows a significant risk. Transaction indicators should not exceed 65% risk, and the following indicators have the critical content of individual zones: Dark Service and Dark Market – 25%; Mixer and Gambling – 25%; Exchange Fraudulent, Scam, Illegal Service, Stolen and Ransom – 2.5%.
2 In case of suspension of the application, the User is obliged to undergo extended verification by providing:
2.1. A photo of one of the documents (passport, ID-card or driver’s license).
2.2. Selfie with this document and a sheet on which today’s date and signature will be written by hand.
And also fully answer the following questions:
– through which platform did the funds come to you? Provide screenshots of the sender’s wallet/platform withdrawal history, as well as links to both transactions in the explorer;
– explain for what service the funds were received;
– how much the transaction was, as well as the date and time of its execution;
– through which contact person did you communicate with the sender of funds? Provide all screenshots of the correspondence with the sender, where we can see the confirmation of sending funds.
The service reserves the right to request additional documents or screenshots for extended user verification, since each case of blocking is considered individually and may require additional guarantees that the person is not involved in illegal actions.
3. The Service does not provide additional services for the analysis of a future transaction and does not answer questions from Users related to the possible risk of conducting an exchange transaction or converting funds. In case of doubts about the purity of the cryptocurrency, the User must independently check the degree of risk on open specialized sites or use the AML bot .
4 If the acceptance of title units was carried out on exchange wallets and the freezing of funds was on the part of the exchange, then if the User refuses to verify, the funds remain frozen until an indefinite moment and can be unfrozen by a court decision. All legal claims of the User in the manner of recourse must be redirected to the source of blocking funds – the exchange.
5 If, by a court decision, the return of the title units will be carried out by the exchange, through the exchange service, then the latter will return minus 10% – 30% of the amount received, as well as other network commissions. The amount of retention interest is determined by the harm caused by the user to the exchange service.
6 All information of Users on the application is confidential, however, for high-risk transactions, the atpayz.com online service will report and cooperate with the authorities of the countries where illegal transactions were carried out.
Atpayz.com exchange office warns users against trying to use our service to launder money obtained by criminal means, financing terrorism, fraud of any kind, as well as from using the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
Our service is not responsible for the misuse of it by third parties, the actions of intruders and possible damage associated with operations of an illegal nature.
By making an exchange, the User agrees with the current rules of the exchange service and with all the terms of the AML policy and undertakes to comply with it.